2018 New Year resolutions set? Is health & fitness on your list? Trouble last year sticking to your goals? Start 2018 by taking a fun and simple step to kickoff and stick to your new health and fitness goals.
Join us from SportPort, and other local Charlotte, North Carolina community health-focused businesses, as we team up under one roof to offer you this year’s 2018 Health & Fitness Open House. Our event and invitation to you is designed to help everyone meet those 2018 New Year goals!
You Are Invited! 2018 Health & Fitness Charlotte Open House
Saturday, January 6, 2018
Open house hours: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Studio 1-on-1 Fitness Training
2108 South Boulevard, Suite 113
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203
Who Will Be There:
- SportPort – We are here to help outfit your healthy living goals with our protective designer sports bras and other SportPort women’s active wear. With a special discount of 40% off all workout wear! Plus, get safety tips for storing your cell phone while working out.
- Studio 1-on-1 Fitness Training – Our partner host will offer fitness tips and demonstrations to inspire your training plan.
- Beverly’s Gourmet Foods – So delicious, but wholesome too, with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, Beverly’s will have yummy samples of on-the-go meals to encourage your healthy eating plans.
- Viva Raw – Learn more about the benefits of juicing and sample flavors, you may just want to start the year with a raw juice cleanse.
- Insight Wellness – Discover and learn more about the wellness rewards of acupuncture from a licensed acupuncturist, massage therapist and detox specialist.
Come join the fun and invest in your health and fitness with the support of other Charlotteans and local businesses to help achieve 2018 New Year’s resolution success! We hope to see you there!