There are plenty of opportunities in the shopping world for cute fitness fashion, however, what you may not find with this is function. It also works the other way. Many performance brands pay more attention to function than fashion, often leaving athletes needing to make a choice. Do they want to look good or do they want to perform better? With SportPort you don’t have to choose between the two, here’s why.
SportPort Fitness Fashion & Function
- Colors. The SportPort Design Team does extensive market research on color trend outlook so we can provide our customers with the latest color options in a timely fashion with anti-fade technology.
- Styles. Fashion trends can change quickly, so the Design Team applies trends to timeless pieces that can stand out with the latest style, but will withstand quality over time.
- Prints. Art and fashion combines this season with florals and romantic styles. The Design Team is loving this inspiration and launched their first hand-painted Hibiscus Collection in 2016. Look for our new Collections coming in 2017 for more of this custom artistry digitized to designer garments.
- Luxury. The SportPort™ Design Team is committed to creating the highest quality luxury athletic garments the fitness market has to offer while also staying true to their Made in America commitment.
- Compression. SportPort uses LYCRA® SPORT technology which is scientifically engineered to deliver exceptional comfort, fit and support to stretch activewear.
- Moisture Control. Technical fabrics wick moisture away from the skin and dispel it to the outside of the garment for evaporation, keeping you dry as you workout.
- Comfort. Ultra-lightweight and ultra soft garments are constructed with flat-lock stitching for a chafe-free second skin fit.
- Athlete Features. Strategically designed pockets allow you to carry what you need during training. Thumb holes help keep your garment in place. UPF 50 protects you from the sun.
- Patented technology. SportPort™ patented technology forms a protective barrier between your body and EMF emissions from your phone in specific protective products like the Apex Sports Bra, Zephyr Bra-Tank, and Vertex iPhone Armband.
Fitness fashion is important to athletes, often times just as important as the functional features. Performance shouldn’t have to sacrifice in order to look good, with SportPort no sacrifice is necessary. To learn more about SportPort athletic apparel, watch CEO & Founder, Kim Highfield, share the SportPort story with William Shatner’s Moving America Forward.