Timed perfectly for the summer holiday weekend at Lake Norman, North Carolina, SportPort can now be found at Aloha Paddle Sports, Charlotte’s original paddle board company, in their newest store location at 17505 W. Catawba Ave., Waterstreet Seaport, Cornelius, NC 28031
We have brought in a special, limited collection of SportPort designer athletic wear to Aloha that, we believe, will be perfect for women who enjoy paddle boarding, yoga on the water and other water sports. You’ll look great while enjoying the great fit and function that our women’s athletic wear brings for in-water or water-side activities at the Lake.
The SportPort Limited Collection at Aloha Paddle Sports will include:
• Red Hibiscus Design Sports Bra
• Red Long-Sleeve Shrug Top
• Red Long-Sleeve Front Quarter-Zip Top
• Black Compression Workout Shorts
• Women’s Black Athletic Wear Skorts (in-store only)
Some of the unique & special features built-into SportPort sportswear include:
• Front-zippered patent-designed EMF protective pocket for cell phone safety & personal gear.
• Premium flat-lock stitching for anti-chafe comfort and lasting durability.
• Technical fabrics that offer quick-dry and moisture wicking away from the skin
• Form-fitting athletic compression & four-way controlled stretch for a custom second skin fit
• Certified ultraviolet protection factor of 50+
And becoming to the 4th of July Independence Day celebrations next weekend, we are proud to say that SportPort women’s athletic wear is Made in the USA. So come-on by and have some happy, healthy, and safe celebratory fun with us this weekend!
About Aloha Paddle and Surf:
My Aloha Paddle & Surf, Inc. helps customers navigate the calm shores of Lake Norman with standup paddleboards. A team of certified WPA and PaddleFit instructors teach everything from safety to basic board maneuvers. Their real calling, though, is fitness: this same team challenges clients to build on their basic paddling skills with group fitness classes, personal-training sessions, and even paddle-centric boot camps. Meanwhile, showroom locations display high-end sportswear, including SportPort Activewear, specialty paddle boards by Amundsen, NSP, and SupLove, and others—all of which are available for purchase in-store.
If you can’t find a color or style you like in-store at Aloha, contact us or check out what’s available in our online website store at: www.SportPortActive.com/products/
Plus: Take advantage of our current online inventory with sale prices marked down by 40% in our Summer Sales Event going on right now!