Are you still trying to figure out the perfect gift for the mom in your life for this Mother’s Day? If she’s a sporting, health or fitness focused mom then we’ve got some quick and easy ideas for you! There’s still time to give her any one of these gift ideas and show her how much you care!
Quick & Easy Gift Ideas for the Sports-Loving Mom
- Local sport or race event. It’s that time of year that many local sporting or running race events are taking place. This Mother’s Day weekend, we’ve seen a lot of them posted in various local areas. Right here in our home town of Charlotte, North Carolina, we have the Mother’s Day 5K run/walk that will happen on this Sunday. It’s not too late to register and you can even sign up on race day. Check your local listings and areas for other races or events.
- Workout music. There are a lot of ways you might quickly and easily give the gift of music. If your mom has an iPhone or Apple device, there’s always the easy to buy iTunes gift card. If a phone APP might be better, there are various options to download or tune-into stations of various genres and types. Some of our favorites include Google Play Music, Apple Music, Pandora and Spotify. There are many that can be fun and motivating for anyone’s workout routine.
- Athletic or sportswear clothing. Some moms have a hard time spending money on themselves. But what athletic woman doesn’t like new or fashionable sporting gear! Of course, we believe that form, fit and function is most important to feeling good and looking good during a workout, so why not take a look at getting a new SportPort activewear outfit. Some of our customer favorites are to pair one of our tank tops (with a patented EMF safety cell phone pocket) with our workout leggings that have two side-zip cargo pockets. The complete sportswear outfit offers excellent comfort and support and the pockets will allow her hands-free storage for her cell phone or other personal items to help keep her safe! It’s not too late to order!
- Gym membership. We’ve also been seeing various discounts and specials being offered for gym memberships across the country. Various gyms and workout centers have told us that now is the time to sign-up for that membership. Their prices are known to go up once we all feel the warmer weather setting in and we start thinking about wanting those bikini, summer bodies. You can buy such memberships locally or online and easily, at any time during the year.
- Gift certificate or subscription. This may seem like the least creative of the ideas, but it does not have to be! If she’s already a gym member, find out if there are additional programs like personal training or specialty classes that require an extra fee at her gym. You can sign up for her and create or get a gift certificate for her to easily try something new or different. Alternatively, you could cover things with a nutritious food subscription that will keep her healthy habits on track.
Any of these fun ideas can be picked up quickly in the limited time remaining before we celebrate the wonderful mothers in our lives.