These Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Parfait cups made with creamy peanut butter and homemade honey granola, topped with FRESH fruits and superfoods are perfect summertime breakfast. These are easy to make and packed with proteins and many nutrients. Decadent, yet HEALTHY. Refined sugar-free and super delicious!!
For Honey Granola (around 6 servings)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup puffed rice
For Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Parfait (makes 2 cups)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup optional
- 3 teaspoon collagen peptides optional
- 1 cup honey granola from above
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen optional
- 1 teaspoon goji berries optional
Make honey granola
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together coconut oil, vanilla, honey, salt, and cinnamon.
Fold in oats and puffed rice.
Pour granola onto prepared cookie sheet, spreading evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway so it cooks evenly.
Granola is done when it's golden brown. Allow to cool completely before using.
Use some granola for the parfaits. Rest you can store in a mason jar for weeks!
Assemble the parfaits
Place Greek yogurt in a large bowl and add peanut butter. Stir until completely combined and smooth. Add collagen (if using) and stir in the vanilla and cinnamon. Add maple syrup to taste (if using). Whisk until smooth and well combined.
Divide half of the peanut butter yogurt between two cups and top with banana slices and granola.
Divide the remaining peanut butter yogurt, banana, and granola between the cups. Top it with fresh blueberries and strawberries.
Sprinkle with goji berries and bee pollen (if using).